We just registered for 2 spots in the Brain Chase Summer Learning Challenge 2015! (I received one complimentary registration and purchased another so both of my eligible girls can participate) We are so excited for it and even more excited to giveaway another complimentary Brain Chase registration to one of you dear readers. We are ready for summer!
We love school, but it’s warm and sunny here already and we’re itching to be out of doors now. My sweet niece can show you just how we feel about 3 more weeks of school:
But if we’re talking about summer and thinking about playing outside and participating in Brain Chase’s summer learning challenge to uncover the Sunstone of Cortes, well then we feel a little more like this:
What is Brain Chase, aside from something that sounds fun and clearly gets us excited about summer time, it’s also a really great program for keeping your kids learning through the summer and helping them retain all of the knowledge they worked all year to gain. It’s also a great addition to any home school curriculum – it’s just another fun way to learn! Check out the trailer:
Use the new dashboard demo for a hands-on look at Brain Chase. You can interact with last year’s dashboard for detailed explanations about how kids’ work is tracked during the program’s five weeks.
You can also take a peek at the actual Sunstone! The Sunstone of Cortés trophy is completed. Here you can see a video of the Sunstone being made. It is about 12 inches in diameter and has mechanically rotating components that open to reveal the center compartment, where the key to retrieve the $10,000 prize will be hidden.
This year, Brain Chase also has a new partnership with Rosetta Stone. All Brain Chase registrants will now have the opportunity to choose to participate in a language module as part of their online academic work. Students will be allowed to choose from 30+ languages when they register, and will have a week at the beginning of the program in which to switch languages if they prefer. Rosetta Stone will be part of the all-inclusive pass to the best online curriculum providers that comes with Brain Chase registration.
If you’re a teacher, I have good news too! There is now a Teacher referral reward program. Brain Chase is offering $15 to teachers for each of their students they refer to Brain Chase. Registrants who hear about Brain Chase from a teacher can simply enter that teacher’s name and school name at registration. Kids fight summer brain drain to win a treasure… and teachers win too!
Download flyers to share with students here: http://brainchase.com/for-teachers/
If you have kids home for the summer, I really encourage you to check out Brain Chase! We’ve been looking into it and now that we’re registered, we’re even more excited to participate. It’s a really great, well designed, program that kids will enjoy and parents can feel good about. This is the best option I found for fun, healthy, safe screen time for my kids this summer!
Here’s more info about pricing:
- Premium Pricing Package. Beginning May 1, after early bird pricing ends, Brain Chase will be offering their regular pricing package ($199 for the first registration, and then $100 for each sibling), along with a premium pricing package that will include Brain Chase registration plus a Brain Chase-branded adventure backpack, a Brain Chase t-shirt and Sunstone of Cortés patch ($249 for the first registration, and then $149 for each sibling). Later in the summer, these items will be available for a la carte purchase. You’ll be able to find the details on the website soon.
Brain Chase is offering one complimentary registration (value $199)! This is awesome!
How to Enter
- Leave a comment on this post and tell me what your summer plans are.
- Giveaway will end on Friday, May 22, 2015 at 10 P.M. (MST)
- Winner will be chosen via random.org and have 3 days to respond
In the meantime, check out the Brain Chase Library Challenge:
- The Brain Chase Library Challenge. Throughout the month of May, Brain Chase will be hosting a 4-city Library Challenge. In each of the following cities, they will hide a voucher worth $1,000 in a local public library:
o Salt Lake City (May 4)
o Seattle (May 11)
o Boston (May 18)
o Orange County (June 1)
A unique riddle will lead adventurers to the exact location of the voucher and a complimentary Brain Chase registration.
And be sure to check out the Brain Chase adventure learning blog. I loved this post about Arm Chair Art and the kids and I spent a good hour marveling over all the fun resources available on the Schools Liason site!
This post was sponsored by The Motherhood and Brain Chase. All opinions are my own and I did pay to register my child for Brain Chase just because we think it’s a great program!