I’ve been using the slow cooker a lot lately. It is just so convenient! It takes all of the pressure off of me because I can start a dish long before I need it to be ready. During the holidays, the slow cooker is an especially great time saver.
This Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip is a simple and delicious appetizer. With Three Cheeses and Sun Dried Tomatoes, it is so full of flavor.
For a more filling appetizer, serve it with a crusty bread. To use it more as a snack, serve it with pita chips, tortilla chips, or crackers. It is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- 18 oz canned quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz sour cream
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup diced onion
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ⅓ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- Combine all ingredients in a 3 quart slow cooker and stir well. Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours. Serve warm. Makes approximately 5½ cups of dip.
Adapted from Cooking Light