1. Poop is just poop. And poop + a little soap and water is no big deal.
2. Kids clothes at Target are so darn cute, but hand-me-downs are free.
3. Threats don't ever work. Ever.
4. The hour before dinner isn't good for anything. Don't think you can run in the store real quick.
5. Everyone and everything will be the slowest they've ever been when you are in a hurry.
6. If I wasn't watching, they probably didn't brush their teeth.
7. A slice of hot homemade bread just out of the oven can solve most problems.
8. It is always a good idea to take a deep breath before you say anything. Especially when the kids are fighting in the car.
9. Don't ever assume you know what the picture is of when a kid is drawing. Look at that dog! Oh sorry, I didn't realize it was a flower fairy with her acorn children getting ready to ride in a boat.
10. Love is always a good place to start and end.
Parenting can be rough sometimes.
What are some of your best reminders to keep the peace and stay sane?